Enclosures and Acoustic Cabins are designed to reduce noise generated by different machinery like air conditioning,
cogeneration, turbines, pumps, rotating equipment, etc. they are calculated on the basis of the noise drop,
to match current legislation, whether for indoor or outdoor.
- Construction by acoustic panels sandwich type, manufactured with galvanized steel sheet, stainless
Steel or aluminium, plain in the external face and perforated in the internal face with high density and
- Absorbent material manufactured by diverse density inorganic and fireproof fibers. Calculated and selected
on the basis of the predominant frequencies to treat.
- Normalized galvanized profile structure with anchoring and fixing systems calculated according to
the loads to be supported.
- Removable system set, for certain maintenance areas, facility access, etc.
- Natural or forced ventilation system, treated by rectangular silencers type ACC-SP or acoustic grills
ACC-RA, in order to guarantee the correct air supply.
- Finishing in galvanized sheets, aluminium or stainless Steel as well as a Ral colour chosen.