ACC-SV (Without internal bulb)
Cylindrical silencers are designed for noise attenuation in ventilation and air conditioning,
for dissipation through the absorption material.
- Metal plate can be galvanized Steel, stainless Steel and aluminium, with thickness calculated for low and medium pressure.
- Absorbent material manufactured by diverse density inorganic and fireproof fibres. Calculated and selected on the basis of the predominant frequencies to treat..
- Absorbent material protection by hot galvanized perforated plate, with the adequate diameter and surface to ensure the adequate attenuation of the predominant frequencies.
- Connection flanges drilled for axial ventilators.
- Circular connection for installation in pipes.
- Aerodynamic design on the front face air inlet for the reduction of regenerated noise and pressure loss.
- Anticorrosive treatment termination in RAL colour within the range of catalogue colours.