Windows and Acoustic Doors
Acoustic doors are designed to reduce airborne noise of machine rooms, recording studi-os, radio and TV, cinemas, theatres, nightclubs, bars, acoustic screens, etc.
- Manufactured in galvanized Steel sheet, stainless Steel or aluminium with high-density and absorbent internal materials.
- Manufactured in 50 m/m, 80 m/m, 100 m/m and 120 m/m, thickness, depending on the requirements of attenuation.
- Absorbent material manufactured by diverse density inorganic and fireproof fibres. Calculated and selected on the basis of the predominant frequencies to treat.
- Exterior frame made of angular or normalized tube, with installation of double rubber gasket to ensure protective seal.
- Finishing in galvanized sheets as well, with Ral colour chosen.
- As accessories to the standard manufacturing may be incorporated acoustic windows, anti-panic lock, lock, door closers, door handles and acoustic ventilation grille.