Acoustic grills are designed for reduction of noise in ventilation installations, industrial air-conditioning and domestic, normally in tailored construction. They are calculated and de-signed regarding the airflow, attenuation and the minimum pressure drop with the minimum vol-ume.
- Manufactured in galvanized Steel or in stainless Steel, with the thickness indicated for the low and medium pressure inside, could be modified for pressures over 80 mm w.c.
- Internal absorbent material no combustible and inorganic, mixed with fibres of different densities. The material is sectioned depending on the main frequency noise, the material will be flat or undulated depending on the attenuation level required.
- We protect the absorbent material with galvanized perforated or extruded plates, depending on the absorption surface required and the main frequencies of noise, in order to warranty the attenuation.
- Aerodynamic designs in frontal face of the vane in order to assure the minimum pressure drop and the regenerated noise.
- Fixing way designed in the metal frame depending on the assembly place (ceiling, wall, vertical or horizontal).