Industrial Acoustic Screens
Acoustic Screens are designed to reduce the noise generated by different machines. Calculated on the
basis to the predominant frequencies to treat and the resultant noise levels to match.
- Manufactured by acoustic type sandwich panels, in galvanized Steel sheet, stainless Steel or aluminium,
plain in the external face and perforated in the internal face with high density and absorbent materials.
- The absorbent material is manufactured by diverse density inorganic and fireproof fibers. Calculated and
selected on the basis of the predominant frequencies to treat.
- Normalized galvanized profile structure with anchoring and fixing systems calculated according to
the loads to be supported.
- Removable system set, for certain maintenance areas, facility access, etc.
- Natural or forced ventilation system, treated by rectangular silencers type ACC-SP or acoustic grills
ACC-RA, in order to guarantee the correct air supply.
- Finishing in galvanized sheets, aluminium or stainless Steel as well as a Ral colour chosen.