Insulating and Absorbent Material
Absorbent materials are designed to reduce reverberation times in any type of activity (industrial, commercial, tertiary, hotel, etc.) and therefore in high sound exposure levels.
- Construction in galvanized sheets and finished in Ral colour, within the range of catalogue colours.
- Absorbent material manufactured by diverse density inorganic and fireproof fibres. Calculated and selected on the basis of the predominant frequencies to treat.
- Termination absorbent fabric with the colour chosen.
- Fixing system designed in the metal structure, depending on the installation place (ceiling, wall, vertically or horizontally)
- Standard manufacturing measures are 600 x 1200 m/m and 1200 x 1200 m/m, with thicknesses at 50, 100 and 150 m/m.