Rectangular Ventilation Silencers
Rectangular silencers with absorbent cell are designed for noise attenuation in ventilation, industrial, domestic, cogeneration,
rail and naval engine main room, adapted to the acoustic requirements of each of the cases.
- Metal plates can be galvanized Steel, stainless Steel and aluminium, with thick-ness
calculated for low and medium pressure. Specified construction for pres-sures higher than 80 mm w.c.
- Absorbent material manufactured by diverse density inorganic and fireproof fibres. Cal-culated
and selected on the basis of the predominant frequencies to treat.
- Absorbent material protection by hot galvanized perforated plate, with the ade-quate diameter
and surface to ensure the adequate attenuation of the predomi-nant frequencies.
- Normalized stiffening flanges, calculated for adequate loads.
- Aerodynamic design on the front face air inlet for the reduction of regenerated noise and pressure drop by 10%.
- Accessories: acoustic plenums, ventilators, sand and dust filter, protective grille and damper controls.
- Demountable systems for maintenance and access to equipment.