Road Acoustic Screens
Acoustic Screen are designed to reduce the noise generated by vehicles in traffic lanes, calculated according of frequencies to treat and get the adequate noise levels.
- Manufactured by acoustic sandwich panels, in galvanized Steel plate, stainless Steel or aluminium, plain in the external face and perforated in the internal face with high density and absorbent materials.
- The absorbent material is manufactured by diverse density inorganic and fireproof fibres. Cal-culated and selected on the basis of the predominant frequencies to treat.
- Normalized profile structure HEB, calculated according to the wind loads to be supported.
- Finishing in galvanized plates, aluminium or stainless Steel as well, with Ral colour cho-sen.
- Screens can be made of translucent material by methacrylate plate of different thicknesses.
- Straight designs or with different configurations, depending on the results to obtain.