Textile Expansion Joints
The textile expansion joints can be used for exhaust pipes of diesel engines, turbines, boi-lers and thermal engines,
installed in ships, exhaust lines of power plants, cogeneration, etc. Also in elastic connections for condensers, turbines, etc.
- Flexible textile element joints are based on materials such as elastomers or technical insu-lating fabrics, can be constructed
by a single layer and multi-layer, depending on the cha-racteristics of the bellow.
- The materials are flame retardant properties and allow the temperature leap between fa-ces.
- Wide range of textiles to select the most appropriate and economical. High strength fa-brics made of chromium and alloys reinforced nickel wire.
- The manufacturing may be conducted in rectangular, cylindrical or square shape accor-ding design requirements.
- Possible termination with normalized flanges or custom design.
- Working temperatures range from -60ºC to 1200ºC, from outdoor to highly corrosive en-vironments.
- Pressure: PN (from empty) 1, 6, 10, 16, 25, 40, 64 and 100 bar.
- Duration: 1,000 cycles, 5,000, 10,000, 50,000…
- Fluids: air, exhaust gas, water vapor, etc.
- Textile expasion joints designed according to pressure, pressure variations, chemical composition of the fluid and the
external environment to contact textile expasion joint.