Thermal Insulations High Temperature
Thermo-acoustic blankets are manufactured either to industrial applications (boiler isolations,
high temperature joints, oven seals, workers protection, etc.) as well as fire protection (boats internal
lining, engine rooms. pipes, inside fire doors, etc)
- Blankets manufactured by a special glass wool fabric type MK and an inner filling depending on the application.
- For thermal uses, the inner material consist in different non –fire biologic ceramic layers, depending no the
technical requirements. Based on the calcium, magnesium and silica chemistry, these blankets can be withstand
a temperature up to 1100 ºC.
- For acoustic applications, the inner material consist in different fibers of different densities based on the reduction
- Blankets are sewn with type E lubricated glass filament, and bonded together with 50mm of high temperature
- When using blankets for acoustic applications, the system can be supplied with a standard galvanized profile
frame with an anchoring system calculated on the base to the loads to support as well as wheels for displacement