Thermal insulation low temperature
Thermal blankets for low temperature (cryogenic) are designed to maintain the boiling temperature
of nitrogen, that is to -195.79 ° C. These blankets can be applied in treatments of deposits,
cameras food freezing, facilities cryogenic fluids, etc.
- Blankets manufactured by a special glass wool fabric type MK and an inner filling depending
on the application.
- Manufacturing and finishing according to design depending on the application.
- Technical fabrics in internal and external face, fireproof siliconized treatment with one or
- Blanket, with a working temperature of -198°C to 232°C.
- Thermal conductivity depending on the thickness and density, according to the table.