Spring Dampers for Lifts
Very low frequency dampers for isolation of older machines with speeds of > 250 rpm, fans,
elevator motors, pumps, air conditioning, compressors, etc. Clear Height: 200 mm. (Dimensions
on review for optimization of resistance).
- Base plates in carbon steel, galvanized or painted for outdoor installation.
- Spring carbon steel wire, painted in black or green with high strength paint even stainless
steel, if required.
- Damping provided by the metal interior mesh in stainless steel.
- Stainless steel mesh to impede the rebound due to the dynamic forces.
- Natural frequency (Vertical): 3 - 5 Hz (Horizontal: approximately 75% Vertical)
- Weight: approximately 7 kg, depending on model.
- Maximum dynamic load: 0.5 G´s horizontally, 2 G´s vertically. On demand up to 10 G's.