Constant Load Dampers
Low frequency dampers for insulating ducts and variable forces due to thermal expansion,
- Base plates carbon steel, zincated or painted for outdoor installation.
- Spring carbon steel wire, painted in black with high strength paint even stainless
steel, if required.
- Damping provided by the metal interior mesh in stainless steel.
- Fixing plates to the bases in aluminum alloy.
- Natural frequency: 5 to 7 Hz (Vertical). Horizontal: approximately 75% Vertical.
- Maximum dynamic load: 4 G´s vertically, 0.5 G´s horizontally. 10 G´s on request.