Elastomer damper, manufactured in natural rubber, silicone, etc., The lifetime is provided by
silicone, as well as increased damping. To the shock and vibration isolation of engines, electronics
and mechanics equipment, whether civilian and military.
- Stainless steel metal bases.
- Elastic material of natural rubber, silicone, NBR, butyl, etc.
- Maximum amplitude in the resonance ± 1 mm.
- Working temperature: -54°C to + 280°C (for silicon).
- Weight: 0.02 to 0.12 kg, depending on model.
- Maximum acceleration (structural resistance): 10 G's. (Depending on static load).
- Transmissibility at resonance: 2.5 to 4.
- Maximum displacement in crash conditions: 9 mm.