Dampers with Load in any AXIS
Rubber damper composed of two discs for the suspension of machines with speeds from 900
rpm, motors, fans, pumps, air conditioning, compressors, marine and military etc., Improves
acoustic signature and protects against shocks.
- Metal parts in carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Elastic material in any elastomer. Natural rubber as standard material.
- Structural strength: 10 G's, depending on the static charge.
- Maximum deformation in axial shock 7 mm.
- Maximum permitted excitation at resonance: ± 0.5 mm.
- Amplification factor at resonance: < 5.